BioFusion is a Specialized Home Infusion provider for SQ and IV Immune Globulin (IVIG) for autoimmune and immune mediated diseases. We provide safe treatment to patients at home and in physicians’ offices. Once we receive a prescription from the
patient's physician our Intake Coordinator obtains the proper authorization/eligibility and schedules the patient’s for their treatment. The high tech infusion nurses are highly skilled and stay with patients for the entire infusion.
BioFusion Specialty Pharmacy provides:
Accreditation Commission for Healthcare (ACHC)
- Contracted providers for Medicare A, B, & D, AHCCCS (Medicaid of Arizona), Medi-Cal, Blue Shield, PacifiCare, Secure Horizons, United Healthcare, Health Net, HealthCare Partners & many other major health plans.
- National Licensed service provider (e.g., California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah & other states)
- Pharmacist/Nurse available 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Integrated services of home infusion pharmacy and high-tech infusion nursing
- Educational information and support available for clinicians
- Patient financial assistance with out of pockets for qualified patients
- Patient/caregiver training and education
- Quality Control of all billing ensuring claims are billed accurately & never over billed
- Patient Progress Report available to prescribing physicians upon request
- High allocation of IVIG brands due to direct contracts with national vendors (Baxter and Talecris)
- Our clinical pharmacists consult one-on-one with patients
- Quarterly Quality Assurance Reports provided upon request
Care and Coordination
BioFusion’s experienced clinical team will assist the patients by consulting with them to develop an appropriate plan of care based on the patient's medical condition, support system, and lifestyle. Our highly trained pharmacists and nurses will provide initial, ongoing clinical monitoring, and evaluate treatment benefits. Most importantly our coordination of care is always a professional & smooth one.